Traditional Davos wooden sledge with a unique and innovative plywood bridge construction. The rounded seat makes the sled more comfortable to sit on and safer to use.
Seat slats are made from solid wood and the runners and bridges are made with a bent plywood technique. Metal strips on the runners are powder coated.
- This iconic sledge brand is one of the most widely used worldwide
- Designed for snow sports, but it’s fun for casual snow days too
- Very steerable and sturdy construction
- Made of FSC certified beech wood from renewable forests
- Delivery includes a pull rope
- Made to last, so expect to keep it for the grandchildren
Overall dimensions: length 110 cm / height: 28 cm / width: 34.5 cm
Dimensions seat: seat height: 23 cm / seat width: 27 cm / seat length 81.5 cm